head Gdansk Olsztyn contact


Students insurance abroad

General insurance
We advise you to purchase student insurance, before coming to Poland, for a period of 12 months. Norwegian students obtain this from ANSA, Swedish students from CSN. Please make sure you have your insurance number with you.

Health insurance
Residents of a EU country have health insurance from their own countries. Take with you a valid blue European Health Insurance Card. Make sure you have with you your card and an identity document with your photo when you visit a doctor or hospital in Poland.

Non-EU students should purchase health insurance in their country before arriving to Poland.

You will have the opportunity to be vaccinated against Hepatitis B. If you are already vaccinated, please take with you a copy of your vaccination record.

Everybody will have an obligatory health check in Poland so you don't need to do it in your own country.