How to apply
If you decide that you would like to apply to medical school in Poland, please send us a short email or a letter including the following:
- Family name and first name
- Date and place of birth
- Citizenship (and nationality)
- Present address, phone, mobile, and email
- Grades already obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics (if any) and English. You do not need to attach any documents yet.
- Any complementary subjects or courses (Komvux, Basår, University courses mm.)
- The university you wish to apply to. If you wish to apply to both universities, write which one is your first choice.
You will receive a letter with the application forms and information regarding the documents required by the university.
We would like to advise you to apply as soon as possible. As a ”last minute” candidate you may not have enough time to prepare for the entrance examination.
You can apply before you finish your high school.
Emails should be sent to: email@example.com
Letters should be addressed to:
|Dr Barbara Jedlinska
216 20 Malmö